Mario’s extensive global experience in the submarine cable and marine sectors enables us to provide appropriate support through a wide range of disciplines during the project life cycle of HV/MV submarine and onshore cable systems. We can provide:
- A range of support services to the subsea cable installation and protection portfolio of the client, from business development to project execution.
- Practical consultancy advice and guidance as a technical and business development resource.
- Hands on management of projects and technical project delivery
- Specialist advice to ensure that appropriate elements of the client’s project are suitably planned for their individual requirements.
- Business development strategies for all current and emerging subsea cable markets, particularly the subsea High Voltage (HV) power cable segment, Fibre Optic and Survey
- Technical Management of client’s personnel and marine assets during the project cycle
- Specific knowledge for the installation, protection, and ongoing maintenance strategies for HV and telecoms system
Our experience is applicable to market business development, commercial support, project design and execution methodologies for installation and maintenance development.